A36 Steel Plate
SAKY METAL as a exporter of ASTM A36 steel plate that is used in a large variety of applications in different industries. We as the reputed exporter of steel make sure that the steel offered to our global manufacturers is of premium and offer the best properties. There are different products manufactured using ASTM A36 steel among which ASTM A36 Plate is one of the most demanding products used in several industries due to its excellent features and properties it offers. We are aimed to provide manufacturers the best quality steel which can be used for different purposes as well. Being the most reputed importer of steel we make sure that the steel we are offering does not get damaged in different climatic conditions. Thus, before providing it our esteemed manufacturing partners us tests the steel to make sure it has all the best properties that are needed for manufacturing any product. These steel plates are one of the most preferred and extensively used plates of carbon structural steel that is used in various industries and applications. The steel can be bolted, riveted or welded for the construction purposes and other general structural purposes. Because of its wide range of uses, Metal Ore keeps itself ready to supply the best quality of ASTM A36 steel to the manufacturing industries for making high-quality plates of different shapes, sizes, and forms. These plates are also available in different thickness, length and width making it suitable for all types of application.
|A36 Steel Plate||IS 2062 ASTM A36 Plate||ASTM A36 Mild Steel Plate|
Specifications of A36 Steel plate
1. Material: Q195 ,Q235, SS400,ST37,ST52, ASTM A36 ,SAE1006,SAE1018,etc;
2.Specification: ASTM A36, IS 2062 Gr A, IS 2062 GRADE B, SS400, S235JR, S275JR, EN 10025
3. Size Range: 1000mmx2000mm, 1219mmx2438mm, 1219mmx3048mm,1500x3000mm
4. Thickness Range: 0.4 ～ 100.0mm
5. Plate & Sheet Manufacturers: TISCO, BAOSTEEL, LISCO, JISCO, ZPSS, POSCO
6. Surface: Hot rolled plate (HR). Cold rolled sheet (CR)
7. Value added services for Sheet : Waterjet cutting, Plasma cutting, Laser cutting, Bending and mechanical processing, edge preparation, welding, sawing and shearing.
8. Value added services for Coil: Cut-to-length, Slitting, Polishing, Blanking
ASTM A36 Steel Plate Equivalent Grades :
|Fe360D2, S235J2G4||A36||Q235D||40EE||SM 400 A||Fe 360B||IS 226|
ASTM A36 Plate Chemical Composition and Mechanical Properties :
|ASTM A36||0.25 max.||0.4 max.||0.8-1.2||0.035 max.||0.035 max.|
|Tensile strength, kis [MPa]||Yield strength, min, kis [MPa]||Elongation in 8 in. [200 mm], min, %||Elongation in 2 in. [50 mm], min, %|
|58-80 [400-550]||36 ||20||23|
1. Packing is quite important especially in a case of international shipments in which consignment pass through various channels to reach the ultimate destination, so we put special concern regarding packaging.
2. Saky Metal’s pack our goods in numerous ways based on the products. We pack our products in multiple ways, such as,
7. pressure vessels
Why Choose Us:
1. You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
2. We also offer Reworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, and door to door delivery prices. We suggest you to do deal for shipping which will be quite economical.
3. The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
4. e guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
5. You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
6. We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.
Quality Assurance(including both Destructive and Non-Destructive)
1. Visual Dimension Test
2. Mechanical examining like tensile, Elongation and reduction of area.
3. Impact analysis
4. Chemical examination analysis
5. Hardness test
6. Pitting protection test
7. Penetrant Test
8. Intergranular Corrosion Testing
9. Roughness Testing
10. Metallography Experimental Test