C70250 Strip /Foil Materials with high strength, high conductivity, low cost, good brazing performance, good process performance, good etching performance, good oxide film adhesion, etc
|C70250 Strips||C70250 Copper Foil||3/4H Copper Strip|
Specifications of C70250 Strips
1. Material: C1100, C1020, C1220, T2, TP2, ETP, DHP,C70250;
2.Specification: ASTM B534
3. Width Range: max. 600mm
4. Thickness Range: 0.15mm – 0.6mm;
5. Temper: O, 1/4H, 1/2H, H
C70250 Strips Chemical Compostion:
|Chemical Composition %|
C70250 Strips Mechanical Properties:
|Temper||HV||Tensile strength N/mm2||Temper|
> High strength
> Fatigue resistance
> High electricity conductivity
> Impact spark-less
1. Packing is quite important especially in a case of international shipments in which consignment pass through various channels to reach the ultimate destination, so we put special concern regarding packaging.
2. Saky Metal’s pack our goods in numerous ways based on the products. We pack our products in multiple ways, such as,
1. Electrical industry: motor manufacturing, communication cables, electrical lines
2. Electronic industry: electric vacuum devices, printed circuits, integrated circuits, lead frame
3. Transportation industry: ships, cars, railways, aircraft
4. Light industry: air conditioners and freezers, watches, paper, printing
Please contact one of our knowledgeable sales staff to help you with your Copper needs.
Why Choose Us:
1. You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
2. We also offer Reworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, and door to door delivery prices. We suggest you to do deal for shipping which will be quite economical.
3. The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
4. e guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
5. You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
6. We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.
Quality Assurance(including both Destructive and Non-Destructive)
1. Visual Dimension Test
2. Mechanical examining like tensile, Elongation and reduction of area.
3. Impact analysis
4. Chemical examination analysis
5. Hardness test
6. Pitting protection test
7. Penetrant Test
8. Intergranular Corrosion Testing
9. Roughness Testing
10. Metallography Experimental Test